Re: Problem with MPB installation

From: Lars J. Aas
Subject: Re: Problem with MPB installation
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 15:10:44 +0200

On Fri, Mar 23, 2001 at 03:37:22PM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
: On Mar 23, 2001, Maria Chiara Ubaldi <address@hidden> wrote:
:
: > ERROR In procedure dynamic-link:
: > ERROR File not found
:
: Not without a lot of additional information.  For example, on which
: platform is that?  Where is the error coming from?  Where does libtool
: fit into this picture?

It looks like a Guile error to me.  I'd guess there's a guile script
trying to open a shared library and fails, so check that it's reachable
by $LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or that the packages are configured correctly, if
the shared library is specified with a full path.

  Lars J