AC_LTDL_DLLIB in HEAD/ltdl.m4

From: libtool
Subject: AC_LTDL_DLLIB in HEAD/ltdl.m4
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 19:58:14 -0500

We've modified libtool.m4 to perfer shl_load on HP-UX *even* if dlopen
is available. The rationale for this is because dlopen() requires a
patch which all users might not have (we're running into this problem
now). Unfortunately, ltdl calls AC_LTDL_DLLIB which searches for
*every* possible loader and defines them all in libtldl/ltdl.c. Why?
Why not just pick the first we find? The current behaviour uses
shl_load and dlopen on HP-UX by default. I'd like to get this changed
to shl_load only.

--
albert chin (address@hidden)