Re: Problems with libtool implementation of osf style versioning

From: Rainer Orth
Subject: Re: Problems with libtool implementation of osf style versioning
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:57:05 +0200 (MEST)

Unfortunately my patch to fix osf style versioning for Tru64 UNIX

        http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/libtool/2002-June/006425.html

has not been commented on for two months and the Cc: to libtool-patches
seems still to await moderator approval ;-(

As explained when submitting the original analysis and patch, I'd like to
get this into GCC (probably 3.3), but the patch must go into libtool first
for this to happen.

Any word on it now?

        Rainer