RE: SED ?

From: Boehne, Robert
Subject: RE: SED ?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:42:36 -0500

Patrick,

Yes something is wrong here, I'm currently working on fixing this
but I didn't know it was broken in CVS Libtool.  The problem I'm
having is that $SED needs to be set earlier than it currently is,
so the resulting libtool is attempting to operate with untested
"sed" which fails (a lot!) when doing piecewise linking of large
libraries.  Anyway, I'm looking into this so it should be fixed
soon.

Robert