female_ejaculation1.wmv libtool

From: Bukkake Vidclips
Subject: female_ejaculation1.wmv libtool
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 14:20:11 +0000

Here's your jokes of the day mofo:

A woman gives birth to her child.
The doctor walks outside to the waiter fater-to-be and says "I've got good news and bad news."
The father-to-be says "What's the good news?"
Doctor "The good news is that your baby doesn't have any arms, legs, abdoman, or head. It's just a pair of eyes, but its alive and well."
Father-to-be "So what! I'll still love it."
Doctor "The bad news is that it's blind."

Finsterwank is at work and has a splitting migraine. He tells his boss about it, and asks to go home.
The boss says, "Whenever I get a headache like that, I have my wife massage my ballz while giving me head. It never fails to knock the headache out."
So Finsterwank leaves.
The next morning he is at work bright and early.
The boss asks, "Did you try what I told you to try?"
Finsterwank says, "Yes, and it worked great. And I must say, boss, you have a lovely home!"

.

qkmn til1fmt0ollgyro til1fmt0ollgyro til1fmt0ollgyro