Re: Shared library support in Interix?

From: Todd Vierling
Subject: Re: Shared library support in Interix?
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:20:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Tristan Fillmore wrote:

: > There is a patch now on the libtool-patches list which implements Interix 3
: > support.  I created this in order to support libtool on Interix inside
: > NetBSD's pkgsrc packaging system.
:
: Great!  But, maybe I'm dense but I'm having trouble finding it.  I tried
: searching the libtool-patches archive for "interix or interix3".  Could
: you tell me what I should be looking for, or forward me the patch?

Grrr.  It seems that mailman doesn't like me.  I believe it didn't allow
through the messages I sent because I had this address set to no mail
delivery.  (I typically do this with mailman so I can have a tagged address
receive the mail for pre-sorting with procmail.)

I'll send it again shortly if it doesn't show up soon.  I'm rather hoping it
ended up in the moderator's approval queue and will be forwarded from
there....

--
-- Todd Vierling <address@hidden> <address@hidden>