Fw: boy

From: Brendan Sams
Subject: Fw: boy
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:05:48 -0800

So anyway, before I head out, this is what I was refering to.
http://www.getreadyproductions.com/ref44.html
You can just about download any CD album you want to.  Not to mention console
games and dvd's.  I was able to find at least 96 of my favorite CD's
You should get a load of how many movies are in here that'l play in your dvd
player - it's crazy.
Theres areas in the website that have walkthroughs on how to burn your
selections to CD.
I'm having a quick bite to eat going overthe movie section at the moment,
theres downloads in here to burn, movies I mean, that are still in theaters -
talk about awsome.
Tell me when you get back.

Kayla