Customer Service

From: PayPal
Subject: Customer Service
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:23:11 +0200 (EET)

Dear PayPal valued member,

Due to concerns, for the safety and integrity of the PayPal
community we have issued this warning message.

It has come to our attention that your account information need to be renew due to
inactive members, spoof reports and frauds.
You must to renew your records and you will not
run into any future problems with the online service.
However, failure to update your records will result in account deletation.
This notification expires on February 2, 2005.

Once you have updated your account records your PayPal account will not be
interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please follow the link bellow
and renew your account information.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run

PayPal Service Department