Zeus Technology wins again!

From: Jock Busuttil
Subject: Zeus Technology wins again!
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:28:40 -0400

Zeus Technology has won a further two awards from TechWorld for our
groundbreaking Zeus Extensible Traffic Manager (ZXTM), an advanced load
balancing and application traffic management solution.  ZXTM came out on
top despite stiff competition from F5 Networks' BIG-IP 6400 and
Netscaler's Application Delivery System.

ZXTM combines functionality that businesses need now, such as SSL, load
balancing and application acceleration, with emerging technologies that
will be of increasing importance to applications in the future, such as
native XML and SOAP capabilities.

Editor of Techworld.com, Maxwell Cooter, commented on the awards, "There
were some interesting products in the accelerator category section but
Zeus got the nod over some well-known competitors because of the way that
it covered all bases from application and XML acceleration to server
optimisation, and at a lower price. The Editor's Award is always a tough
section to judge as we have to compare differing technologies. The judges
felt that Zeus offered a genuinely innovative alternative in the field of
traffic optimisation and acceleration and was a worthy winner."

Our success at Techworld.com's Network Awards comes less than a month
after Network Magazine selected ZXTM for their "Product Breakthrough"
award in the Application-Aware Infrastructure category.

If you'd like to know more or would like to try out ZXTM for yourself, I'd
be happy to share further information with you.  Feel free to drop me a
line with your needs and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Best regards,

Jock Busuttil
Product Marketing Manager

                ZXTM - More than just a load balancer

              Winner of the "Product Breakthrough" award
          at Network Magazine's Innovation Awards, May 2005

           Winner of the "Accelerator Product of the Year"
               and "Editor's Award" at Techworld.com's
                      Network Awards, June 2005

--
Jock Busuttil <address@hidden>        Tel: +44 (0) 1223 525000
Product Marketing Manager                     Fax: +44 (0) 1223 525100