Re: libtool: link: cannot find the library `'

From: Martin Paljak
Subject: Re: libtool: link: cannot find the library `'
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:47:42 +0300

On 9/9/05, Peter O'Gorman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Unfortunately the trolltech folks install a libqt.la that they hand-make. It
> is not made by libtool, and it has the "dependency_libs='-framework Carbon'"
> or some such in it.
I attach the libqt.la file that was generated by qt 3.3.4. I'm
currently building qt 3.3.5 snapshot - maybe that will change
something.

> Either remove the libqt.la or use libtool-2.0 in your project. Yes, I know
> that 2.0 has not been released yet.
Hmm, i just thought that using libtool and all the auto tools is a
GoodThing and maybe libtool helps to do 'one big static binary' with
ease...

where can i get libtool 2.0 or further information ?

--
Martin Paljak
address@hidden