Re: libltdl examples

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: libltdl examples
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:53:14 +0100

Eric Lemings wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for software distributions that use libltdl, especially
> packages that use libltdl in libraries (as opposed to executables) to
> load other libraries.
> Please post or send me a link if you know of any.

Kaffe uses libltdl to load native (JNI/KNI) libraries on demand
(System.loadLibrary). The functionality is wrapped around by a
abstraction header to work on systems without libtool support, and is
part of libkaffevm. See
for a description of functions, and for the
current code of external.[ch] and slib.h.

hope this helps,
dalibor topic