LT_AC_PROG_SED

From: Thomas Porschberg
Subject: LT_AC_PROG_SED
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:27:45 +0100

Hi,

I meet a problem with a configure.ac script which
does call LT_AC_PROG_SED.
However SED is not substituted with the sed command
and the configure failed.
I hardcoded SED=sed as a workaround and it worked.

Does the call of LT_AC_PROG_SED has any preconditions,
what must I call before LT_AC_PROG_SED in configure.ac or
do I need a very recent version of libtool ?
I use libtoolize (GNU libtool) 1.5.18 which comes
with my linux distribution.
In which version was LT_AC_PROG_SED introduced ?

Thomas