Re: make -s

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: make -s
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:28:03 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

* Ralf Wildenhues wrote on Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 08:29:33AM CET:

For whatever output is left done by libtool I expect that whoever want's
it silenced hard enough will have enough motivation to send a patch to
<address@hidden>.

It seems that I was wrong about the impact to my package. With the update, it seems that default output and 'make -s' output are as intended (i.e. better than before).

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn