Re: problem when cross compiling with mingw32ce

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: problem when cross compiling with mingw32ce
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 09:49:56 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 7 Dec 2008, Roumen Petrov wrote:

the issue is that 'make install' installs no executables at all.

Vincent, I can't reproduce with testcase from attached file "lt-mingw-nowine-bootstrap.sh.gz" (Note my emulator is not in /bin:/usr/bin).

sorry, i was not precise enough. So:

1) with the host i586-mingw32msvc, I have the warnings and the installation succeeds

2) with the host mingw32ce, I have the warnings (and some errors I already mentioned) and the installation fails

Vincent Torri