Re: [2.2.7a Test Results] SLES 10 on pentiumpro with gcc 4.1.2 20070115

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: [2.2.7a Test Results] SLES 10 on pentiumpro with gcc 4.1.2 20070115 (SUSE Linux)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 12:57:18 -0500

Hi Peter,

On 11 Nov 2009, at 11:05, Peter O'Gorman wrote:

> On 11/10/2009 03:02 PM, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
>> Sorry again for the delay.
>>
>> I haven't begun to analyse any of this or the upcoming test results, and may
>> not have the time to do so in any depth before the end of the year.  I will,
>> however, provide more details on request, apply proposed patches and rerun
>> the testsuite in a timely fashion for any advances made by fellow libtoolers.
>>

> I just looked at this, and would guess that most are the same -
>
> bash: {CXX:-g++}: command not found
>
> Missing a $.

D'oh! Nice catch, thanks.  I had transposed a $ and a " in the driver script
thus CXX=$"${CXX:-g++}".

Well, I guess I'll restart those tests, and repost the real results along with
testsuite.logs.  It takes 2 or 3 days to run everything sequentially though,
and I'm off to New York and Las Vegas for the next couple of weeks, so it might
take me a little while to repost...

Cheers,
--
Gary V. Vaughan (address@hidden)