[Lightning] Re: Stack frame alignment bug on MacOS

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Lightning] Re: Stack frame alignment bug on MacOS
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:57:25 -0700

I guess that one or two  issues can wreak havoc.

Yes, that's my experience too.

Did you get my message regarding how to cleanly compile the 64 bit version on MacOS? I had to hack a little to get it going, but I am not familiar at all with writing autoconf things, so I was hoping I missed something.

Yes, I hadn't really read it carefully yet, but it's on the todo list.

Paolo