[Lightning] Calling jit_patch after jit_emit and jit_clear_state

From: Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen
Subject: [Lightning] Calling jit_patch after jit_emit and jit_clear_state
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 18:04:45 +0000

Is it safe to change immediate operands by calling jit_patch after the code has already been emitted by jit_emit? If so, would it still be safe after jit_clear_state has been called?

And a related question: Can I reuse the jit state to generate new code after jit_clear_state has been called, or do I have to jit_destroy_state and jit_new_state?

Thanks!

Marc