Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1964 in lilypond: lilydev 2.5

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 1964 in lilypond: lilydev 2.5
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:52:17 +0000

Comment #41 on issue 1964 by address@hidden: lilydev 2.5

I can cut a new iso very quickly so I can get Janek's .bashrc suggestion in and repost it. It's not been made generally available yet.

I am confused about astyle though...

It must have been something Jonathan K did, I didn't touch anything and when I type astyle --version it's not installed (apparently). If I do a sudo apt-get install astyle Ubuntu plops in version 1.23.

So this must have been compiled manually? If so then it's always been in LilyDev - I based my version of the new ISO on LilyDev 2.0