Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2538 in lilypond: LilyDev 3

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2538 in lilypond: LilyDev 3
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 16:41:55 +0000

Comment #2 on issue 2538 by address@hidden: LilyDev 3

There seems to be some story about remastersys vs. relinux.
http://askubuntu.com/questions/133272/installing-remastersys-in-ubuntu
https://relinuxkit.wordpress.com/

I think we need to know what ubuntu 11.04 would give us that 10.04 didn't, and what ubuntu 12.04 ditto. Gnome 3 may or may not be a liability -- but note that it's really simple to install icewm or lxde, so that's not a big deal. I'm more interested in things like gcc or llvm version, valgrind, texlive, fontforge, etc.