[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2544 in lilypond: Easy-editing webpage - Add the W

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2544 in lilypond: Easy-editing webpage - Add the Windows logo in the heading of the entry on Frescobaldi.
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 19:16:46 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Documentation

New issue 2544 by address@hidden: Easy-editing webpage - Add the Windows logo in the heading of the entry on Frescobaldi.

Reported by Philip Thomas:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2012-05/msg00110.html

Suggestion: Add the Windows logo in the heading of the entry on Frescobaldi.

I looked more closely at Frescobaldi only after reading posts on the user
forum in the thread "Testimonial" starting with
http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg71473.html. I was
surprised to read that Frescobaldi operates under Windows. When I checked
the Easy-editing webpage, I discovered that the *text* on Frescobaldi
clearly says that it works in Windows, but I had never read that far because
the Frescobaldi *heading* didn't include the Windows logo, so I had simply
thought Frescobaldi wasn't relevant to me.

Not a huge issu, but it did affect how I went about splashing around in the
LilyPond. And now I've got an extra set of water-wings to try out. :)