Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 984 in lilypond: Noteheads don't merge when on

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 984 in lilypond: Noteheads don't merge when one of the voices contains a second
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 08:44:37 +0000

Comment #30 on issue 984 by address@hidden: Noteheads don't merge when one of the voices contains a second

Huh. Can't remember what I was working on. My git repo has a branch "notecollision" with a commit marked "wip" (work in progress) that runs down about half of check_meshing_chords in note-collision.cc and looks like its comment state retains "LilyPond standard". Which means that the actually relevant plan is likely on some scribbling paper that, if I were to find it and it has not gone the way of all waste paper, is covered with hieroglyphics that made sense at that point of time.

So the state is a half-rewrite possibly in a state where a problem occured to me. Cough, cough. I can attach this state to the issue if someone is interested (and it will certainly stick around in my repo), but it's probably not going to decrease the amount of work required to put into it.