[Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5449 Chord na

From: Auto mailings of changes to Lily Issues via Testlilyissues-auto
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] [LilyIssues-auto] [testlilyissues:issues] #5449 Chord names clean-up; no more Banter, exceptionsPartial or \powerChords.
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2019 17:15:41 -0000

Greetings James, a happy new year to you as well!

Indeed, legacy.itely not being included is not a bug since this file is supposed to be created from legacy-intro.itely. As per your request, git status show only returns:

nothing to commit, working tree clean

However, you appear to have something left from my previous (buggy) patch set; could you check what git ls-files -o | grep -v -E "out|\.log|\.pyc" tells you? The only three files created by my latest patch in Documentation/snippets should be:

Documentation/snippets/chord-names-alternative.ly
Documentation/snippets/legacy-intro.itely
Documentation/snippets/legacy.snippet-list
You may want to remove any other file (for example legacy-code.itely), which should fix the problem.

Here’s to hoping we can get this sorted out! :-)

[issues:#5449] Chord names clean-up; no more Banter, exceptionsPartial or \powerChords.

Created: Mon Dec 17, 2018 05:23 PM UTC by Valentin Villenave
Last Updated: Wed Jan 02, 2019 03:33 PM UTC
Owner: Valentin Villenave
Attachments:

Chord names clean-up; no more Banter, exceptionsPartial or \powerChords.

This rather large patch

http://codereview.appspot.com/363880043

Sent from sourceforge.net because address@hidden is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/