Re: latex error

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: latex error
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:34:24 +0100

"raoul.megelas" <address@hidden> writes:

>       in fact I doubt a little about my analyze, but sure there is
>       an error on my system.

No, in fact you're almost right.  Although TeX can handle accents in
file names, LaTeX cannot.  Ugh.

I'll see if I can add a warning to ly2dvi.

>  2. I don't know if the following error is of some interest for the list:
>  sure I have misconfigured something,
>  lily compilation is correct if I copy config.h from the root compile path to
> /RrootCompilePath/python/
>   but without this copy, l21 of python/midi.c: (#include "config.h")
> gcc reports: missing file "config.h".
> it seems to me that $outdir from python/GNUmakefile is empty but it is not for
> all
> other paths.

I don't understad this?

> 3. as soon as possible I'll send to you the complete revision and additions
> for
> fr.po. at this time only a half part
> is finished, and perhaps in fifteen days it will be finished.

Ok, good.  No need to hurry, send it when it's ready.

Greetings,

Jan.

PS: You have a broken email client: my email address was set as the
    reply-to field.