Pedal updates

From: Chris Jackson
Subject: Pedal updates
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 21:23:10 +0000

Hi,

Attached is a patch of updates for the piano pedal stuff. The
PianoPedalBracket grob now has customisable edge-width, edge-height and
shorten-pair properties, allowing the exact dimensions of the ____/
bracket to be modified.  Incidentally, the shorten-pair property can be
used to extend the bracket to the end of a notehead (see the manual
patch).

Undocumented properties have been fixed, and I've sorted out the
direction confusion (it worked when I removed the Y-offset callbacks)

--
chris