Re: grob creation

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: grob creation
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:11:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 19 Jun 2002, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> perhaps we should revert the name.
>
> (Actually, I'd say this is a  pretty good idea. Any gurus should
> complain within the hour if they disagree.)

Although I would not qualify myself as a lilypond guru, if you are just
going to change the name, go ahead.  However, if this implies requiring
changes in program logic (such as moving creation of grobs to a different
place), please explain in more detail, since then I most probably have to
adopt the ambitus engraver (which I am still working on).

Greetings,
Juergen