feta-rest patch 1st attempt

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: feta-rest patch 1st attempt
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:13:05 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Yep, first attempt this is.

Ok, some general comment I have : can you look closely at 16th and
higher rests in Real Print? Notwithstanding the imperfections of the
previous ones, I believe shorter rests are less slanted; now the
longer the rest is, the more space it takes, that can't be right, I'd
say.

> Unfortunately I don't own a printer (that works under linux, that is) so
> I cannot really see my creations on print; but on the screen they seem
> pretty ok, imho.

Since they follow the 8th rest, I'd guess it probably beats the older
ones, so I've committed. (You may want to write a changelog).