Re: improved

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: improved
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:56:33 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> Your glossary patch made me have a look at it, and I wonder about a
> few things.
> The glossary is not part of the info documentation.  Should we include
> it in the lilypond manual, eg, as an appendix, or should we rename it
> (ie: lilypond-glossary, musical-glossary), and install it separately?

I think that music-glossary is a better name. I think it should not be
part of the manual itself, as a large part of it is about
music-theoretical concepts, which have no direct connection with
Lily. Hyperlinks are ok, of course, but we should have a macro to
prevent the unreadable texinfo references showing up in the printed

Han-Wen Nienhuys   |   address@hidden   |