Re: lilypond ChangeLog lilypond-mode.el lilypond.words

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: lilypond ChangeLog lilypond-mode.el lilypond.words
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 00:10:30 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Shouldn't we leave a marker here, pointing to how to do it?
>
> Also, how about changing the instructions a bit while we're at it:
>
>    -(load-library "lilypond-mode.el")
>    +(autoload 'LilyPond-mode "lilypond-mode" "" t)

Fixed.

Now,

    - there is only one place, lilypond-init.el, for invoking LilyPond
      Emacs mode, so it is much easier to maintain,

    - lilypond-mode.el points lilypond-init.el and
      Documentation/topdocs/INSTALL.texi for installing instructions, so
      one knows where to apply patches for installing instructions,

and - lilypond-init.el contains the installing instructions directly from
      Documentation/topdocs/INSTALL.texi -- one can use either one.

So, everybody had a change to be right ;)

      Heikki Junes