Re: \time 2

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re: \time 2
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:13:49 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

> I'd say, the simple reason is that we don't want to mix musical
> information and layout information in the syntax. As J├╝rgen explained,
> you can get the desired layout by setting the style property of
> the TimeSignature object. You don't want to go through the whole
> input file to replce all \time 2 with \time 2/1 to change the
> layout.

I'm quite new to scheme. For me (and maybe for an average user), page

is difficult to read since does not contain much information how to set
all these properties. That is why I stick always to reference manual.
If the answer is not found there, sometimes, there is a change to make
things better.

      Heikki Junes