Cygwin problem

From: Jérémie Lumbroso
Subject: Cygwin problem
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:18:20 +0100

Hello,

I recently reinstalled Lilypond completely from scratch (yes, I do
realize the complete and utter idiocy behind that choice) and the
installing batch file (which occurs after setup unzips tarballs to
C:\cygwin) results in this output (can't get anything more precise):

dirname: not found
basename: not found
cd: can't cd to /home/Jérémie
dirname: not found
basename: not found
cd: can't cd to /home/Jérémie
dirname: not found
basename: not found
cd: can't cd to /home/Jérémie
basename: not found
texconfig: binary pwd not found. Please set up your PATH correctly
basename: not found
texconfig: binary pwd not found. Please set up your PATH correctly
basename: not found
texconfig: binary pwd not found. Please set up your PATH correctly
basename: not found
texconfig: binary pwd not found. Please set up your PATH correctly
Checking for psfonts.map in config.ps... FIND : commutateur non valide

What should I do?

--
Best regards,
 Jérémie                          mailto:address@hidden