Re: Solved? guile 1.6 problem building debian package of 1.7.16

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Solved? guile 1.6 problem building debian package of 1.7.16
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 05:06:06 -0700

Paul Scott wrote:

Nothing I tried got debuild to get past that exact same error but doing the regular configure, make sequence gave me a working 1.7.16. My main original reason for trying debuild was to get emacs to recognize the new version of LilyPond. Apparently this has now been solved by running the lilypond-profile script. This is mentioned at the end of 'make install' but not really mentioned in INSTALL.txt.

Well no - emacs is now running 1.6.6. I'm learning ELIsp to hopefully fix this.

Paul