deleting files in input/test

From: Graham Percival
Subject: deleting files in input/test
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:55:28 -0700

I said that I'd do this at the end, but on second thought I'll just wait
until I have a bunch and then propose it.

I think we should delete (not rename) the following files:

address@hidden:~/dev/lilypond/input/test$ grep -l DELETE *
ac-extra-voice.ly
beam-abbrev.ly
beam-chord.ly
beam-dir.ly
beam-pos.ly
beam-position.ly
beam-second.ly
beam-suspect.ly
beam-trend.ly
beams.ly
crescendo-text.ly
default-neutral-dir.ly

As you can see, I've added "DELETE" to the files (in texidoc), so you
can easily find them in either the source code or the web docs (of a
recent CVS).

Two of those files might be moved to regression instead:
address@hidden:~/dev/lilypond/input/test$ grep REGRESSION *
beam-pos.ly:texidoc="DELETE or MOVE TO REGRESSION
beam-suspect.ly:\header{ texidoc="DELETE or MOVE TO REGRESSION

In case you wonder, some files contain the string "remove" in the
comments. Those files might be proposed for deletion (or moving) in the
future, but I'm not proposing that any action be taken with them yet.
The files I marked DELETE are pretty obviously not needed.