Re: build deb of 1.7.20

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: build deb of 1.7.20
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:36:11 -0700

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

Paul Scott <address@hidden> writes:

tar: debian/lilypond1.7-doc/usr/share/doc/lilypond1.7/html: Cannot
chdir: No such file or directory

That seems like a typo and I indeed don't have that directory.

Ideas?

I've added lilypond1.7.dirs and lilypond1.7-doc.dirs to CVS.

Please excuse my inexperience here but does that mean I get another version and rebuild? Is there a (reasonable) way to pick up where the build left. As I mentioned it took several hours on my machine. I was considering asking Graham if he would make the deb he built available but I want to learn as much about this as possible so I can contribute more to the project.

Thanks,

Paul