Re[2]: new website online

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Re[2]: new website online
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 01:20:33 +0300 (EEST)

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, Jeremy wrote:

> HJJ> Did you like my suggestions?
>
> "The Art of Music Printing" is a bit pompous, because it self-promotes
> the product with a touch of arrogance ... but other than that, I
> personally liked your suggestions very much, and they reflected my
> personal thoughts. Though I don't have any standing here at all, I
> wanted to let you know that I agree with you completely.

I agree. It could be done even better -- as next iteration I would suggest
simply

  How to Print Music?

This is the question we want to raise. The question mark behind means that
the subject is not still completely established.

Then the header lines would be

  Let Lily Ponder ...                        How to Print Music?

  text...                                    text also here...

Nice, I'd say.

  Heikki Junes