Re: Lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:12:36 +0200

That's a clear bug in my opinion. The include path should be
set to include the directory of the file specified in the
argument of \lilypondfile{}.

Jozsa Marton wrote:
I use lilypond-book to make a songbook.
All of my songs are in their own directory, and all of them contains the

\include "../"

to have a uniform look for all the songs.

In songbook.lytex I refer to them as:

Well, compiling with lilypond-book doesn't work well, because it will
not find "../", because it compiles the
files from the directory where lilypond-book was started from, and not
from the directory where is.

Perhaps it would be better if ly files were compiled in there own
directory and then copied to the directory of invocation.

Lilypond-devel mailing list

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems