Re: Lilypond 2.0.1 fink package for MacOS X now available

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Lilypond 2.0.1 fink package for MacOS X now available
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 00:29:39 +0200

Matthias Neeracher writes:

> [BTW, I usually don't announce releases to this mailing list. Is there
> anybody I can send these notices to so the download web page gets
> updated?]

I've updated the website.

To get the website updated, this list would be the best place.
Developers with CVS write access read this, but currently only Han-Wen
or I can make the actual update of the website.  Are you announcing to
a Macos forum too, else consider posting to lilypond-user too.

Btw, there is not much information on Macos on the webpage.  We would
be happy to apply a patch for any (macos) information for the website.
The website is in module 'newweb'.

> I'm pleased to announce that a fink package for lilypond 2.0.1 is now
> in the fink CVS repository.

Thanks.

Jan.