Re: i18n

From: Kopecek Tomas
Subject: Re: i18n
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:10:26 +0100 (CET)

I have similar problem. The CM fonts are not satisying in many cases. For
example in czech texts I have to use CS fonts (modification of CM with
proper accents for ISO-8859-2 distributed e.g. with TeTeX). It means I
need to rewrite scm/fonts.scm and substitute all cm* with cs*
equivalents.

There could be something like `font selection'. If is this system
(changing  fonts.scm) enough, there should be done some doco. Otherwise...
who know?

 --

                        Tomas Kopecek
                        e-mail: kopecek at fit.vutbr.cz