Ancient notation fixes

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Ancient notation fixes
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 12:40:25 +0100 (CET)

Hi!

Partially, I got my cvs access running again, but write access does not
work yet (maybe just a consistency problem in my CVS directory), so I send
here a small patch that fixes some of the ancient notation bugs that have
been introduced since 1.8 due to new/changed features such as lyricsto.
Still, input/test/mensural-ligatures.ly is broken, and at least one global
parameter of the font seems to have changed (maybe blotdiameter?) between
1.8 and 2.1, such that the ancient font needs fine tuning again once more
:-(; I hope to have some more time in a few weeks to fix these bugs.

Greetings,
Juergen