signal 11 trace

From: David Bobroff
Subject: signal 11 trace
Date: 17 Feb 2004 22:05:25 +0000

> I still can't duplicate. Can you run this is gdb  and send a
> stacktrace?

Well, here's my ignorance showing again.  I take it that 'gdb' must be
the GNU DeBugger.  Couldn't really figure out how to use it to diagnose
this problem.  In the meantime, I ran LilyPond in verbose mode as the
warning said to "Rerun with --verbose for a trace."  I hope this is the
stacktrace you need.

Anyway, this is the output from the console when I ran Lily/verbose on
that file I sent earlier.

Thanks,

David