Re: Call for help

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: Call for help
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 00:55:21 +0200

On Wednesday 14 April 2004 00.19, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> Dear LilyPond afficionado,
>
> As you might have noticed, LilyPond has been improving at a breakneck
> speed for the last year, which is a good thing.  This email hopes to
> continue that trend by unleashing an enormous source of development
> potential, and that is ...
>
>       You!

Me? ok, if you say so..

I'd be happy to become a Bug-meister, unless somebody else takes that job.. I
think I could improve my bugreport quality to Werner's level on demand. And
my current level of involvement is getting closer to what you write (keeping
a bug collection, pestering developers) - except I only keep track on the
bugs I've submitted myself.

The only warning is that I might be unreliable; there may sometimes be
intervals of time when I don't have much time for lily.

Erik