Re:

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re:
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:19:15 +0200

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
       input/test/chords-below-volta-bracket.ly,

have you seen input/test/volta-chord-names.ly ? it addresses the same
question.

Obviously not! I'll remove my example again, thanks for the hint.

However, why can't we have the Volta_engraver in the
Score context by default? There's a comment in volta-engraver.cc
pointing out that this would also simplify the implementation.
I haven't seen anybody who wants the current default layout with chord
names above the volta brackets, but maybe that's because they're
silently happy with the situation.

   /Mats