Re: [bug] lilypond 2.3.11 crashes when a slur is connected to a rest

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: [bug] lilypond 2.3.11 crashes when a slur is connected to a rest
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:19:37 +0200

Maurizio Tomasi wrote:
I noticed another bug in Lilypond: often the MIDI file produced by Lilypond 2.3.11 lacks some notes (about 30% of the total). Unfortunately, I discovered this while working on a couple of quite large scores, and I was not able to reproduce this bug using a small snippet to provide you. The problem seems not to be with my hardware, since other MIDI files play well.

Was this latter bug reported by somebody else? A quick look at the lilypond-devel mailing list showed me nothing.

I don't recognize it either. How did you see that the notes were
missing, by simply listening to the MIDI or using some sequencer to
analyze the file? I hope you don't have more than 15 staves in the
score, otherwise that could be the problem.

   /Mats