[bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: [bug?] \lyricsto with lyrics above notes
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 00:42:31 +0200 (CEST)

The following piece:

voice = \context Voice = myVoice { \notes { c' d' e' c' } }
text = \lyrics { Aah bee cee dee }
\score {
    {
        \context Staff = myStaff <<
            \context Lyrics = sopranoLyrics \lyricsto myVoice { \text }
            \voice

    }
}

gives me:

warning: cannot find Voice `voice'

and no lyrics are printed.  If I put the line "\voice" *before* the line
"\context Lyrics ...", then it works.  Does that mean that there is no way
to print lyrics *above* a voice when using \lyricsto?  I would consider
this a bug.

Greetings,
Jürgen