Manual: "bugs" section

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Manual: "bugs" section
Date: Mon, 06 Sep 2004 19:41:54 -0700

Some notation elements have a little "bugs" section, like this one for micro tones:
---
There are no generally accepted standards for denoting three quarter flats, so LilyPond's symbol does not conform to any standard.
---

IMO this isn't really a bug. A bug is something like "our current slur code sometimes produces ugly results. This will be fixed at some point, but not in the near future" (paraphrased from the 1.x manuals). Since there aren't any standards for three quarter flats, I'd say that this warning is a... well, a warning. Not a bug. :)

Actually, I like that word. (when I began writing this email, I didn't know what to call a non-bug thing that we needed to mention in the manual)

Could we add a @refwarning tag (like @refbug and @seealso) ? There are some things that we _should_ draw attention to (such as this case, or the MIDI note about using sidestick instead of rim shot), but which aren't actually bugs.