release-critical bugs

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: release-critical bugs
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:56:58 +0200

Hi,

Due to lack of time I will not add release-critical bugs to the database; I
assume their priority are high enough so they will be fixed soon anyways. The
bug list is a long-term thing anyways. My complete buglist locally is
partially consisting of a local mailbox. So, don't trust that lilypond can be
released once the bug repository looks fine!

I will yell if you release a release candidate which still has a
release-critical bug.

Erik