Re: CYGWIN guile test releases

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: CYGWIN guile test releases
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:23:25 +0200

Hello Jan,

Good news! Sorry that I didn't have time to check the new versions.
Your build of lilypond-2.3.22 works. (I installed everything from your cygwin directory).

It seems that I can build 2.3.22 with guile-1.7.1, however I didn't have time to build it totally yet, but the building of documentation has started.

Hopefully I'll be able to check it seriously in the following days.