Re: Boxed bar numbers used as rehearsal marks

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Boxed bar numbers used as rehearsal marks
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:47:00 -0700

Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Actually, the initial mail of this thread contained a better solution
to the problem. Since I weren't used to seeing bar numbers at irregular
intervals and since I first missed that the point was to have boxed
bar numbers instead of boxed letters, I proposed some other solutions.

I also misread the initial post. I had somehow thought he was saying his code didn't quite work. I will now take his code and put it in my standard include file.

Paul