package ec-fonts-mftraced

From: Pedro Kroger
Subject: package ec-fonts-mftraced
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 06:38:14 -0200

Hi,

I asked in debian-mentors list if anyone could sponsor the
ec-fonts-mftraced package. One of the answer I got was this:

Nothing against packaging this, but are you sure that this is the only
font that lilypond can use? The Latin Modern fonts (package lmodern)
also contains CMR-like Type1-fonts in EC encoding. I think it would be a
good idea to try this, and if it works have this package as an
alternative.

comments?

Pedro