Re: Boxed bar numbers used as rehearsal marks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Boxed bar numbers used as rehearsal marks
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 23:35:42 -0800

On 10-Nov-04, at 3:02 AM, Christian Hitz wrote:
in wind band music I have encountered four types of rehearsal marks: consecutive letters, consecutive numbers, bar numbers at regular intervals and bar numbers at special places. The first three types are explained in the manual. With the help of the manual I could piece together the fourth type. I think the following example would make a good addition to the Rehearsal mark (5.15.3) or Bar number (5.15.4) section.

Thanks!  Added in CVS.