Re: battle-plan for 2.5 development

From: Anthony W. Youngman
Subject: Re: battle-plan for 2.5 development
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 21:47:32 +0000

In message <address@hidden>, Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden> writes
We will create a beginner's guide to lilypond that shows the basics of lilypond with lily4jedit. Anyway to sum my opinion: Windows users shouldn't be directed to "use your favorite text editor", because they don't have one. Windows users should use jEdit. The appropriate syntax highlighting is default in jEdit.

Actually, from choice I use PFE (Programmer's File Editor) :-)

Cheers,
Wol
as Lies-to-People.